From clothing and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these items and much more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to think about as you start the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable belongings that were at one time immediately discarded are very possibly restored.
These items can include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very important to you, which means that they are important to us too.