Disaster Planning for Residents in Lawrence
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Lawrence, KS. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property owners and managers. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Lawrence and Topeka now to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.