Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Lawrence and Topeka is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to institutional, commercial and residential properties from storm, fire, water, mold or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the very first networks to work with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to property
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and outstanding customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the United State, having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home has been damaged by water, mold, fire, water or other disaster, Call Paul!